Coral Calcium Tablet is a nutritional supplement used to treat and prevent calcium deficiency and related problems such as osteoporosis (brittle bones), osteomalacia (weakened bones), and muscle cramps, etc. It can be also used by pregnant and breastfeeding women to fulfil increased calcium demands. It contains elemental calcium and elemental magnesium as active ingredients to correct calcium deficiency.
Coral calcium 500mg, VitD3 600 iu tablet
Coral Calcium Tablet is an advanced formulation which has 70% more absorption. Calcium is very important for maintaining bone, muscle and nerve health. Magnesium is required for the release of parathyroid hormone and its action on gut, bones and kidneys.
Always take Coral Calcium Tablet as advised by the physician. Swallow the medicine as a whole with a glass of water and do not crush or chew the medicine. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of its components.
• Elemental Calcium
• Vitamin D3
THERAPEUTIC USES OF CORAL CALCIUM TABLET
• Prevents and treat calcium deficiency
SIDE EFFECTS OF CORAL CALCIUM TABLET
Consult your doctor if you notice any unusual side effects while taking Coral Calcium Tablet.
• Always take Coral Calcium Tablet as advised by the physician/gynecologist
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
• Swallow the medicine as a whole with a glass of water and do not crush or chew the medicine
• Do not take Coral Calcium Tablet if you are allergic to any of its components
• Before taking Coral Calcium Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding women and if you are suffering from any medical condition
• Inform your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines including prescription, over the counter medications, as well as vitamin or herbal supplements
• Keep Coral Calcium Tablet out of reach of children
• Store in a cool, dry and dark place